I'm Now Poised and READY to Help the World with my Ancient Wisdom, Knowledge & Skillset....
30 Years LIFETIME EXPERIENCE as a pure, wholesome, naturally holistic,
100% AMISH-RAISED MAINE FOREST HOMESTEADER
Busy Greek Mama of Three,
Entirely Self-Educated Homeschool Graduate...

...Turned Modern, Urban Homesteader
& DIY Wellness/Domestic Goddess/Superfood Chef & DYNAMIC Yoga Instructor!
*
I Offer Holistic, Traditional, Nourishing Cooking,
Healing through Foods, Simple Preserving, Herbal Wellness, Fermentation For Health, Homesteading DIY Projects & MUCH more- 20+ Years experience!!!
I Specialize in Teaching About/Preparing Superfoods
& Traditional Foods From Around the Globe,
Amish, Paleo, Ayurvedic, Raw & Mediterranean fusions!
I will teach you how to prepare foods that are not only ULTIMATELY NOURISHING & HEALTHY,
But also SIMPLE & Time-Efficient for the Modern World!
Even organic, homemade "fast food" frozen dinners for the entire family
Are a CINCH after I train you in my immensely satisfying "101 Basics"!!

I ALSO even offer specialized, Strict Vegan, Vegetarian & Raw Lessons,
Using only the most healthy, Protein-balanced & safe eating plans, Created from scratch &
Based solely on the LATEST scientific research!

I am PASSIONATE about these subjects, having lived & breathed them my ENTIRE life.
I Want To Help YOU Become the Fully-Realized Human YOU were created to BE!!
*
Kundalini & Vinyasa Flow Yogini with 15+ years experience!
Classes offered, private & group at only $10 each/hr
Nature-Canopied, Outdoor Open-Air Sessions Preferred For Maximum Benefits. ♥
YOU Pick the Time & Place (Local LV Clients only)!!
Group/Party discounts of 10 or more, at only $7 each/hr!

DIY Wellness/Ayurveda/Fitness/Yoga FUSION Classes,
& Private/Group Lessons Available,
Email me for Schedule & Details.

*
I will CONTINUE to offer FANTASTIC, COMPREHENSIVE, Private, Individualized
Wellness/Fitness Consultations & Counseling
To REVOLUTIONIZE Your Entire Way of Life
In Simple, Gentle, Delicious Healthy Steps.
I will gladly travel to consult with you.
Telephone & Web Consultations are also available, & VERY popular.
*
Flexible schedule that strives to cater to everyone, from Professional Business/Corporate to Families & Stay-At-Home Mamas.
Call to book YOUR appointment, today!!
(484) 523-6822
*
Independent Javita Distribution & Sales-The Weight Loss & Energy+Mind, Superfoods-Infused Coffees...Try a box today, this is my favorite & only product I sell that I do not make myself!
*

I WELCOME invitations to speaking engagements & interviews.


*Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this site, blog, and in private or public communications, consultations, classes, etc., address general nutrition and fitness concerns and common wellness topics only. This information is not an exhaustive review of all scientific information and does not address the needs of all individuals, or those with special medical conditions. The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for seeking advice from a trained health professional or physician.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Short Bio... ;)

Leaving the suburbs of Bethel Park, PA, & moving to the Deep Woods of Central Maine with my family as a 3 year-old is still a fond memory! They converted to Amish-Mennonites, homeschooled, & lived the homesteading/self-sufficient Sustainable Dream the entire time I was growing up. ♥

In my young adult life, after my family left it finally (parents divorced & in many ways went back to the way they were 17 years prior, us kids followed suit...), I've missed the Divine Simplicity of such a traditional lifestyle, seek to continue as sustainably, artistically & culturally rich a lifestyle as possible, & have been on a quest to keep the values of how I was raised and assimilate them into modern, everyday living.

Add to that a full philosophical quest including my fiery Greek heritage & converting to Greek Orthodoxy in my early twenties (I left it for a while but have come back full circle with a broadened perspective on Life.......I feel the most at peace with Orthodoxy personally, they are very open, loving, non-judgmental, & mystical!...) etc., a PASSION for all Yoga, fit & healthy lifestyles, & many useful healthy Ayurvedic traditions & sciences etc., & a fierce global love for all people, cultures....and FOODS! ;) ♥

I am now an extremely proud Mama of three beautiful little boys, ages 8, 6, & 10 months currently. ;) I love attachment/green/natural parenting, & trying to strike a balance between their obvious modern-day cultural love of media like their little school friends, & more *traditional* play & classic toys or outdoor activities- I am a FIRM believer babies & children *need* to be out in Nature as much as possible!!!! Our favorite thing to do is explore for new streams, lakes & trails together, little hidden nooks, swimming, & skipping stones. :) We also love to read Grimm's fairy tales & folk tales around the world, make pillow forts & battles, & sometimes they cook, craft with me & make creative messes which is another favorite!!!! ♥

My "second love" is of course Yoga, which consistently in my experience heals basically everything in the body when I practice regularly, including joint pain, stress, and most everything else. :) I have had a love affair with Yoga for about 14 years, and my dream is to officially get the teacher training & teach it every day...so that I HAVE to practice daily, no excuses, & reap the health benefits & stronger immune system! ;-)

My third is a deep love for delicious, irresistible, healthy cooking, & the superfoods, fermenting, foraging wild nutritional goldmines....The Quest for always the best possible nutrition, healing & living to our full potential through REAL FOOD! I teach these things & blog about wonderful recipes & techniques I come across, our experiences, daily life etc. already, & want to teach Yoga & perfect Traditional Nutrition professionally, to help more & more people feel the difference! ♥ I wish everyone could know, especially in first-world countries, the difference it feels & makes to eat REAL FOOD and everything else the modern world is forgetting!!!!!! Its an epidemic & we need to get back to the basics before we all forget.

I write about all this when I have time, ;) document, blog, photograph, create, enjoy many arts & crafts including some very old skills, live life to the fullest with my precious family, & pray for Universal Peace, Love, Awareness & Authentic living inside & out including a respect & healing of Nature before its too late.

I'm also an optimist, have experienced & overcame substantial difficulties & heartache in my life including the early years, and believe ultimately Laughter truly IS the "Best Medicine". ;-D I LOVE to laugh & just surrender everything up in the moment in a giant laugh! Ha! Ha! I love humor of almost all types. Make me laugh hard, I'll be your friend forever. ;)

Let's see... also am extremely fond of babies, animals, & flowers, my favorite of the latter being the lotus, water lilies, wild & ancient damask roses, lilies & apple blossoms.

I'm NUTS about anything  ethnic, global, Indian, handmade, rustic, & Bohemian especially~ to my mind, they are simultaneous words for Beauty, & I love to search thrift stores for vintage Boho & Indian touches for anything at all! :) I'm a lover of all things beautiful, happy, & good. Design & creativity, organization skills are some of my strongest points!! I try to keep it sustainable as possible though, & "live more with less". I learned the hard lesson, be happy with what you have!!!! If you need something or could really use it, look for it used or free or just do without maybe...OR, make it yourself! :) Its the antithesis of materialism. Haha! ♥


 Please check out my entire blog ~Ask Christine Elizabeth~ for all Things Health, Wellness, Yoga, Fitness, Nutrition, Traditional Foods for Modern Health, Urban Homesteading, Eco-Friendly Living, Inspiring DIY Projects, & Recipes to Glow With!

Seeking to PERFECT the Modern Domestic Goddess Ideal by blending Traditional Comforts/ Lifestyles with Cutting-Edge Health findings, Power Foods, & Ground-Breaking Research. Questions? Just Ask! Reach YOUR Maximum Potential Today!

Private Nutritionist/Lifestyle Consultations, & Women's Yoga/Fitness Coaching also available. Call (484) 523-6822 or email me at askchristineelizabeth@gmail.com to book your appointment today!

 Well, there is so much more to say, but you'll have to read the blog! ;-) Xoxo LOVE to you all! Peace & Blessings! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment