I'm Now Poised and READY to Help the World with my Ancient Wisdom, Knowledge & Skillset....
30 Years LIFETIME EXPERIENCE as a pure, wholesome, naturally holistic,
100% AMISH-RAISED MAINE FOREST HOMESTEADER
Busy Greek Mama of Three,
Entirely Self-Educated Homeschool Graduate...

...Turned Modern, Urban Homesteader
& DIY Wellness/Domestic Goddess/Superfood Chef & DYNAMIC Yoga Instructor!
*
I Offer Holistic, Traditional, Nourishing Cooking,
Healing through Foods, Simple Preserving, Herbal Wellness, Fermentation For Health, Homesteading DIY Projects & MUCH more- 20+ Years experience!!!
I Specialize in Teaching About/Preparing Superfoods
& Traditional Foods From Around the Globe,
Amish, Paleo, Ayurvedic, Raw & Mediterranean fusions!
I will teach you how to prepare foods that are not only ULTIMATELY NOURISHING & HEALTHY,
But also SIMPLE & Time-Efficient for the Modern World!
Even organic, homemade "fast food" frozen dinners for the entire family
Are a CINCH after I train you in my immensely satisfying "101 Basics"!!

I ALSO even offer specialized, Strict Vegan, Vegetarian & Raw Lessons,
Using only the most healthy, Protein-balanced & safe eating plans, Created from scratch &
Based solely on the LATEST scientific research!

I am PASSIONATE about these subjects, having lived & breathed them my ENTIRE life.
I Want To Help YOU Become the Fully-Realized Human YOU were created to BE!!
*
Kundalini & Vinyasa Flow Yogini with 15+ years experience!
Classes offered, private & group at only $10 each/hr
Nature-Canopied, Outdoor Open-Air Sessions Preferred For Maximum Benefits. ♥
YOU Pick the Time & Place (Local LV Clients only)!!
Group/Party discounts of 10 or more, at only $7 each/hr!

DIY Wellness/Ayurveda/Fitness/Yoga FUSION Classes,
& Private/Group Lessons Available,
Email me for Schedule & Details.

*
I will CONTINUE to offer FANTASTIC, COMPREHENSIVE, Private, Individualized
Wellness/Fitness Consultations & Counseling
To REVOLUTIONIZE Your Entire Way of Life
In Simple, Gentle, Delicious Healthy Steps.
I will gladly travel to consult with you.
Telephone & Web Consultations are also available, & VERY popular.
*
Flexible schedule that strives to cater to everyone, from Professional Business/Corporate to Families & Stay-At-Home Mamas.
Call to book YOUR appointment, today!!
(484) 523-6822
*
Independent Javita Distribution & Sales-The Weight Loss & Energy+Mind, Superfoods-Infused Coffees...Try a box today, this is my favorite & only product I sell that I do not make myself!
*

I WELCOME invitations to speaking engagements & interviews.


*Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this site, blog, and in private or public communications, consultations, classes, etc., address general nutrition and fitness concerns and common wellness topics only. This information is not an exhaustive review of all scientific information and does not address the needs of all individuals, or those with special medical conditions. The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for seeking advice from a trained health professional or physician.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My New Javita Weight-Loss Coffee Website for you to order easily!!! :)

Christine Elizabeth
 
 
 
 
For the first wave customers, Javita bulk order has been placed after everyone's checks cleared & your order will be on its way very soon! For this second wave, I have a little customer website I can refer you to now to order, yay!!!!!!! So please look it over & if you have been delaying trying it to lack of checks or no time to send one out, take a look!!!!!! http://www.buyjavitacoffee.com/askchristineelizabeth
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment