I'm Now Poised and READY to Help the World with my Ancient Wisdom, Knowledge & Skillset....
30 Years LIFETIME EXPERIENCE as a pure, wholesome, naturally holistic,
100% AMISH-RAISED MAINE FOREST HOMESTEADER
Busy Greek Mama of Three,
Entirely Self-Educated Homeschool Graduate...

...Turned Modern, Urban Homesteader
& DIY Wellness/Domestic Goddess/Superfood Chef & DYNAMIC Yoga Instructor!
*
I Offer Holistic, Traditional, Nourishing Cooking,
Healing through Foods, Simple Preserving, Herbal Wellness, Fermentation For Health, Homesteading DIY Projects & MUCH more- 20+ Years experience!!!
I Specialize in Teaching About/Preparing Superfoods
& Traditional Foods From Around the Globe,
Amish, Paleo, Ayurvedic, Raw & Mediterranean fusions!
I will teach you how to prepare foods that are not only ULTIMATELY NOURISHING & HEALTHY,
But also SIMPLE & Time-Efficient for the Modern World!
Even organic, homemade "fast food" frozen dinners for the entire family
Are a CINCH after I train you in my immensely satisfying "101 Basics"!!

I ALSO even offer specialized, Strict Vegan, Vegetarian & Raw Lessons,
Using only the most healthy, Protein-balanced & safe eating plans, Created from scratch &
Based solely on the LATEST scientific research!

I am PASSIONATE about these subjects, having lived & breathed them my ENTIRE life.
I Want To Help YOU Become the Fully-Realized Human YOU were created to BE!!
*
Kundalini & Vinyasa Flow Yogini with 15+ years experience!
Classes offered, private & group at only $10 each/hr
Nature-Canopied, Outdoor Open-Air Sessions Preferred For Maximum Benefits. ♥
YOU Pick the Time & Place (Local LV Clients only)!!
Group/Party discounts of 10 or more, at only $7 each/hr!

DIY Wellness/Ayurveda/Fitness/Yoga FUSION Classes,
& Private/Group Lessons Available,
Email me for Schedule & Details.

*
I will CONTINUE to offer FANTASTIC, COMPREHENSIVE, Private, Individualized
Wellness/Fitness Consultations & Counseling
To REVOLUTIONIZE Your Entire Way of Life
In Simple, Gentle, Delicious Healthy Steps.
I will gladly travel to consult with you.
Telephone & Web Consultations are also available, & VERY popular.
*
Flexible schedule that strives to cater to everyone, from Professional Business/Corporate to Families & Stay-At-Home Mamas.
Call to book YOUR appointment, today!!
(484) 523-6822
*
Independent Javita Distribution & Sales-The Weight Loss & Energy+Mind, Superfoods-Infused Coffees...Try a box today, this is my favorite & only product I sell that I do not make myself!
*

I WELCOME invitations to speaking engagements & interviews.


*Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this site, blog, and in private or public communications, consultations, classes, etc., address general nutrition and fitness concerns and common wellness topics only. This information is not an exhaustive review of all scientific information and does not address the needs of all individuals, or those with special medical conditions. The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for seeking advice from a trained health professional or physician.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Update: Some Amish Homesteading Memoirs, & Independence Specials!




Hello, my Dears!!!!! How are you all? In good health & fabulous energy, I hope!!

Things are REALLY heating up for the summer!!! My DIY wellness consulting company is expanding dramatically, the new Facebook page is taking off right away, people are very responsive & enthusiastic with emails & encouragement pouring in every hour 24/7, things are looking just wonderful! I have been working around the clock and still, still, so much to DO! ;-)

My personal story is being called "Entirely Unique & Brilliantly Entertaining", woven with drama, humor, incredible Amish homesteading memoirs, & useful information tailored to the situation I am called to speak/teach in. To give you all a little taste, my family left the "Big City" of Pittsburgh, PA when I was a tiny child, moved us a thousand miles away, to miles outside of a village barely on the map (To this day, the population is merely an approximate 400), & along with my 4 brothers, various massive guardian dogs, cats, 2 ducks, an angora bunny & a HOST of wildlife over the years among other situations, moves, & countless other stories, was raised deeply secluded as Amish in what basically was a completely different "time" & place!!!! Growing up in the Deep Woods of Maine, completely self-sufficient, we built our own house(s), gardens, learned & practiced all manner of projects, traditional arts & crafts, ancient skills & studies, home businesses, hand-clearing & domesticating the land & instilling an extremely productive work ethic in all of us...

As an adult, I'm an entirely Self-Taught Homeschool Graduate, "Lifelong Homesteader", & now the past 8 years a "Greek Mama" of three wonderful & very funny, sweet little boys who embody that same spirit of adventure & daring, themselves! After over a decade of adult life in additional learning, natural family living, perfecting the "domestic goddess" skills on my own as a housewife & mother myself, homesteading etc., quietly observing & attempting to "fit in" with the modern world (& realizing I don't have to try to be someone I am not!), finding additional, incredible health benefits from continuing my studies & branching off into Traditional Yoga, Ayurveda, as large a scope of Health & Wellness as I could find from all over the globe, Traditional ethnic foods, fermentation, & all MANNER of global-oriented studies & traditions, & then weaving ALL the best of the BEST knowledge I can possibly absorb & summarize into an amazing package to offer you all.... My story, passion & entire life's work!!!

 ...I am now finally ready to "Come Out" with my marvelously rich & rare story, teaching & spreading my obscure wisdom & knowledge, memoirs, humor, & hope for the future of the human race, with EVERYONE!!!! I weave my open & honest, Amish-raised business practices & hard work ethic into these new offerings & projects, and am so excited to break all of this knowledge & wisdom down into simple, highly effective, proven methods for you all to enjoy & benefit from!

Projects in the works include my first cookbook with memoirs & anecdotes; special Youtube DIY & cooking videos; larger group classes; a weekly Youtube talk & cooking show planned for the Fall, and much, much more! Many of my close friends & clients have been BEGGING me to openly teach the world my Amish knowledge & old skills, healthy cooking, lifestyle tips & "domestic goddess" wisdom so I am going to go ahead & finally say, "YES!" I am both nervous & very excited, of course!!!! But I am also ultimately happy by being my True, Authentic Self & finally being able to help people become healthier, happier & Fully-Realized humans: Body, Mind & Soul!!!!

 I want to note also, I recently officially added Javita superfoods-infused weight loss & energy+mind coffees, to my carefully selected services. It is my first & ONLY product I have ever offered that I have not made myself, so please check out the testimonials, try a box & see for yourself how amazing it is. It has just been exploding with interest & perfect reviews.... I mean, what can be better for my fellow coffee drinkers than delicious gourmet coffee with herbs & superfoods infused directly into it, for authentic, visible health benefits? People notice a marked difference within the first day or two with how they feel, their energy levels, & Garcinia Cambogia is fully endorsed by Dr. Oz & hailed as "The Holy Grail of Weight Loss" since the scientific research came out last October! Very exciting times, the products & knowledge coming out now so we can lead ultimately healthy lives in every possible way. I am backing this product with honesty & integrity, and I've never backed another product before, let alone publically, like this. You can now order it directly from me, I'm an independent distributor & can answer any questions you have.

 In case you're on Facebook & haven't had a chance to "LIKE" my main page there yet, its http://facebook.com/christineelizabethrallis , head on over & take a look!! I will keep up the DIY projects from both myself & select folk (Feel free to share yours, too! I want to have a whole DIY homesteading & wellness community over there!!!). What a wonderful way to support, encourage & spread knowledge around of fabulous beautiful old skills, arts, crafts, techniques, ...& blossoming new ones using modern technology & skills, too?!

Okay, so here are some July "Independence" Specials.... perfect for both July 4th & the independent/self-sufficient/sustainable DIY movement, hahaha! July is a perfect month to celebrate, & start incorporating your own favorite wellness & homesteading/urban homesteading skills into YOUR life. Start today!!!! As always, feel free to email me with questions & comments too! Any feedback is highly appreciated. Blessings & Love to you All! Be Well!!!!

JULY SPECIALS:

$99/Introductory 2-hour Wellness Consultation & Lifestyle Inventory... a $179 value! Take advantage while the special lasts & the available spots are open! I will meet with you (or over phone/web if distance) & go over many questions with you, learning exactly what kind of lifestyle you lead, basically taking caring, compassionate inventory of how we can help overhaul, "tweak" & strengthen you and your heath & overall wellness in every aspect of your life. I will draw up your own custom guidelines based on your busy schedule & lifestyle, personalized recommendations, & much, much more, all custom-tailored for YOU. Even a bonus free week of ultra-nutritious meal planning, & the included recipes!!

$45 Introductory Box (Month Supply) of Javita Coffee, Burn+Control for Weight Loss and/or Energy+Mind for Clarity, mental focus etc. I just personally, cannot recommend these ENOUGH for coffee drinkers to switch & feel the difference, immediately. So much extra energy, focus.... and visible weight loss without depriving yourself or excessive dieting, pills etc. Its a HEALTH coffee, not a questionable supplement like many diet products are. It contains herbs & superfoods infused directly into delicious gourmet coffee. Shipping is included anywhere in the contingent US. Just try a box, & see for yourself what health critics are raving about! 

$99 Introductory 3-day (contingent or non-contingent, based upon your schedule) Basics 101 Cooking Classes in YOUR choice of Traditional, Amish, Ayurvedic, Mediterranean, Raw, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Global Superfoods, or a Nutritional Fusion of all which is my favorite! Learn to cook & eat healthier, amazing, nutrient dense, ultimately nourishing meals at a FRACTION of the cost of fast food & "convenience" foods. This includes learning how to prepare ahead & freeze meals for those busy nights you want to come home from work & just collapse! :) It is already preserved, & is a simple as thawing, heating & eating! This makes a wonderful, thoughtful gift, by the way. Again, just like the consulting, I plan around your busy schedule and am available mornings, mid-days, & evenings, etc! This totals about 4 hours of private, personal "101" lessons! Take advantage of this and impress your family & friends with amazingly delicious, nourishing feel-good meals, "Christine-Elizabeth" style. Group discounts also available, call/email & ask me today!

$99 Yoga/Fitness Bundle of 10 Local LV Group/Public Outdoor Summer Practice/Classes
$179/10 Private Local 1-hour Lessons!
$12 each Group/Public Class 
$19 each for 1-hour private one-on-one practice/lesson in your own backyard or choice of local Lehigh Valley/Jim Thorpe area parks/beaches. Let me come to you!
$5 Super-special: Bring friends with you to any of the above class/lesson specials, & they only pay $5 each additionally to you with any Public or Private Lesson/Class!!!

...As my favorite Yoga teacher of all time taught me, I come from the perspective of humbly practicing Yoga WITH you, not "at" you in any sort of guru position. I have over 15 years experience with both Kundalini Kriyas & Vinyasa Flow Yoga. It is truly my favorite thing in the world to practice & spread awareness how amazing it makes me & everyone feel as the mind expands & the bodily meridians open up!!!!! Come practice with me in the outdoor location of your choice, or see if a class/group we are doing is local to you to join nearby. Most of the cost of these classes is to merely cover gas milage for myself to facilitate & help you, I am so passionate about spreading Yoga!! I can come to your home backyard, to parks throughout the Lehigh Valley & Jim Thorpe areas, and more! Classes/Practices are generally about an hour, although I offer longer ones as well.  I *strongly* encourage outdoor barefoot practice on grass or sandy beaches, etc., for maximum "Earthing" benefits (which study was recently published & now has been scientifically PROVEN to be beneficial to our health)!  I also offer steep group discounts for larger groups, just ask me.

Different moods for classes, such as Dynamic "Sun Power" classes, soothing slower end-of-day "Moon" classes, and a mix of it all, are offered & fully customizable. Private lessons are fully personalized to YOU! The classes will gently challenge you, whatever your level from beginner to semi-advanced, but never push you over your comfort zone. I also incorporate breathwork & simple guided meditation/grounding/deep relaxation. You will GLOW & feel magnificent to your core after practicing with me!!!

                                                                  ****

As always, I offer special custom work from Superfood Catering (Includes on-the-spot group cooking class!!), to DIY-themed and/or Yoga/Wellness/Ayurvedic Retreat in-home/office birthday & holiday parties, & so much more. Call me today to discuss pricing, scheduling & availability.

Public speaking engagement invites welcomed! Call or email me for inquiries. I cannot wait to hear from you!! Have a blessed week, and stay tuned for everything to come!!

Warmly,
Christine Elizabeth

http://facebook.com/christineelizabethrallis
http://askchristineelizabeth.blogspot.com
askchristineelizabeth@gmail.com
Telephone: (484) 523-6822


 













No comments:

Post a Comment